Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D Serial Number Request

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
taneum
2623 Views, 5 Replies

Civil 3D Serial Number Request

Does the serial number and product key from Civil 3D 2012 work for 2013?  Just downloaded 2013 and need both.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
taneum
in reply to: taneum

It didnt work........so we are on subscription service here where I work.  I donloaded Civil 3D 2013, installed it and all is good but i need my serial number.  So far I have found nothing about how to retrive it.

Message 3 of 6
philip.s

Sorry about the delayed response Taneum,

Confirming that each new release has unique license information, and the serial number and product key for 2012 would not work to install / activate 2013.

Typically, the Software Coordinator or Contract Manager will be privy to the license information and would be able to look it up in the Subscription Center via the following link.

How to Find Your Serial Number and Product Key in Subscription Center - LINK

With that being said I will be sending you an email shortly (and cc'ing the Contract Manager) with your 2013 entitlement info.

Message 4 of 6
taneum
in reply to: philip.s

I am the contact manager and when I go to the download page and change the content type from software to serial numbers it state that we dont have any serial numbers.  How can this be?  It says we dont have any for 2011 or 2012 either which, obviously, we have loaded, activated, and used.

Message 5 of 6
taneum

.......also when I use the link and go to subscription center, there is no "contract administrator" link on the left menu listed.  I wonder if my boss is actually listed as the contract administrator.

Message 6 of 6
philip.s

Hi taneum,

Ted and Terry are set up as the Contract Managers pertaining to the 2 agreements that your profile is attached, hence why the serial numbers wouldn't be listed and the Contract Administration tab missing 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report