Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2013 - Trying to add custom files to the deployment

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Dylan_Corkill
559 Views, 1 Reply

Civil 3D 2013 - Trying to add custom files to the deployment

I'm working on setting up a deployment for civil3d 2013.  We have a custom acad.exe.config file and a modified custom.cui.   Where do I add these in when working on setting up the deployment?   In Autocad we can see the full installation paths of where all the files go but I don't see that in Civil 3d.  So again how can I add these files in.

Thanks

Dylan

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
avto
in reply to: Dylan_Corkill

Hi Dylan,

Unfortunately, AutoCAD C3D 2013 deployment creation wizard doesn’t support adding customized files to the deployment image.  You can try creating a default deployment image and replaying the original files with your customized files and see if that helps.

acad.exe.config can be found in:

\\your_network_share_name\AdminImage\x64\C3D\Program Files\root\C3D_AppRootOverrides

\\your_network_share_name\AdminImage\x64\C3D\Program Files\root

custom.cuix can be found in:

\\your_network_share_name\AdminImage\x64\en-us\C3D\Acad\Program Files\root\UserDataCache\en-us\Support

Here is the link to another post regarding customizing C3D deployment that may help as well.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Civil-2102-Custom-Paths-Enterprise-CUIX-and-Cus...

Regards,

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report