Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2013: Please wait while Windows configures AutoCAD Raster Design 2013

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
kdooley
3177 Views, 4 Replies

Civil 3D 2013: Please wait while Windows configures AutoCAD Raster Design 2013

Hello,

I am getting this message everytime that I start Civil 3D, or any Autodesk product installed on my computer.  I just recieved a new computer with a new install of the complete Ifrastructure Suite package.  I really only use C3D and regular "vanilla" AutoCAD.

This message is cumbersome and adds time to the simple task of just starting up the program.  Out IT guy said that it would display this message just once, the first time when opening C3D, however, it is still doing it everytime I start any Autodesk program.

Does this mean there was a bad install for the package?  Can I uninstall Raster Design and still have working C3D, or does C3D need this add-on to have full functionality?

I do not even know what Raster Design is, nor do I plan on ever using the product.  Any help is appreciated.

I have already gone through and customized my ACAD and C3D to my liking (hours of work) and do not want to have to do all this customization again by reinstalling the entire Suite hopefully.

Thanks in advance for any help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: kdooley

If you don't use Raster Design, then I'd simply uninstall it then from your suite.  Problem solved.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: kdooley

read this: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/2013-and-raster-secondary-installer/m-p/3781328#M1958...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: DarrenP

I guess I am just feeling snarky today, Darren.  Smiley Very Happy

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
kdooley
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks, Darren.  I thought that I had opened up everything in the Suite, but apparently I hadn't opended up MAP yet.  After opening up Map, and seeing that configuration run one last time, everything else opens up without the configuration now.  Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report