Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2012 - "Serial Number is not valid" error

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
an_ka
966 Views, 1 Reply

Civil 3D 2012 - "Serial Number is not valid" error

I have installed Civil 3D 2012 on two PC's (one desktop W7 64bit, and one laptop Vista 32bit)

I was member of the Subscription Program by the end of May. As being part of Subscription Program I have already downloaded and installed Civil 3D 2012 64bit on my Desktop PC. Civil 3D 2013 is not (yet) compatible to GGCAD. GGCAD (urban planing and topographical software) is an addon software. Due to this compitability problem, I had to uninstall Civil 3D 2013 from my desktop PC

Recently I had to transfer the softare's licesne from my desktop PC to my laptop, but the process was not completed, as appeared to me the following error message "Serial Number is not valid"

What should I do to address the problem and have the ability to transfer the license from one computer to another?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: an_ka

Hi an_ka:

Please send me your serial number together with your request code through private message. Upon verification, I will send you an activation code.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report