Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2012 Getting Licensing Error [-5.412.0] when starting.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bendered
1148 Views, 2 Replies

Civil 3D 2012 Getting Licensing Error [-5.412.0] when starting.

This error just started on a users computer and I cannot seem to find any reference to that error from Autodesk. Has anyone run into this particular error. The test part of the message is A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager.

We have about 20 other users who are working with no problems. I originally thought it might be the licensing server was full but it is not.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: bendered

-5 No such feature exists. 

Welcome to the community.

As you can see, the -5 error means that the product you are trying to launch does not exist on the license manager.  Either you do not have any Civil 3D 2012 on that server, or there is a CascadeInfo.cas file issue that is preventing the installation from seeing it on the server.  Should be easily correctable.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: TravisNave

also could be this: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17253046&linkID=9240698

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report