Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing text size in dialogue boxes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
steve
316 Views, 3 Replies

Changing text size in dialogue boxes

I have purchased a 30" monitor and the Project Browser text has increased in size over what was shown on my 19" monitor. Is there any way to control the text size in all the dialogue boxes that are shown?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
zalant
in reply to: steve

If you could attach a screen shot and let us know which specific text is now too large, that would help.  If there isn't a setting in AutoCAD for it, you might be able to tinker with Windows' display settings and get the result you're after.

Zac Travis
Message 3 of 4
zalant
in reply to: steve

I wanted to check back and find out if you'd figured out how to affect the change you were after.  Please reply back here and let me know where you're at on this.

Zac Travis
Message 4 of 4
steve
in reply to: zalant

Thanks for checking back. After I asked my question I realized that my new 27" monitors resolution needed to be greater than 1920 so I took it back and exchanged it for one that is 2450. It would be great if Autodesk incorporated a way to increase or decrease text size in the informational boxes and menus. Thanks again for your interest. Steve Stephen Clark Architect 14900 Pierce Road Saratoga, CA 95070 Voice: (408) 867-0980 Email: steve@clarkarchitect.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report