Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Instalation standalone to network

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Neomid
737 Views, 3 Replies

Change Instalation standalone to network

How change the installation standalone to network, after the product have installed in the version 2012??

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Neomid

You can't.  In older releases this was possible.  However the only way to make a stand-alone version into a network verison is to uninstall and reinstall properly.

Sorry.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
andrewpuller3811
in reply to: Neomid

Have a read of this thread

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/Civil-3D-2010-Convert-Stanalone-Instalation-to-Networ...

I have not tried it on 2012, but changing the registry as c3dlearner says did work on 2011.

I did not replace the PIT file as he points out as the machine I was converting was the only one with 2011 on it at the time.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 4 of 4

Sorry to say that tried the method that used to work for 2011 and does not work for 2012.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report