Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
studio
290 Views, 5 Replies

CaseNo:07493556

Hi,

I got email about activation that i need to tell u reason why i need it...Well.. FORMAT. 🙂 So that's why. Can i activate my 3ds max now, please..? 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: studio

Hi Studio,

I have already activated your Serial Number base on the information in Case 07493556. Activation Code was sent to your email address.

I will now also be closing case 07494054, which was automatically generated by the system.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 6
studio

Thank you!

I didn't have to even paste activation code. It's just work and its saying that this product is on subscription so everything is fine now?

Im changing my mind about autodesk help center. It's actually pretty good and fast!

Message 4 of 6
camilo.lemos

Hi Studio, 

Glad to hear you have the product up and running:)  If the program is opening normally and it is saying that it's under subscription, this means that the activation worked.

Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 6
studio

CaseNo:07512284. this time..

I have hardware problem. Autodesk softwares are freezing my PC while starting. ;/ And nothing is helping....... 

Message 6 of 6
arlinpega.bibat

Hi Studio:

A new case has been created for you, 07514489. Our Technical Support Team will contact you directly regarding your concern.

Best Regards,

Arlin

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report