Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant install Revit structural (not enough space)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
martin.k.nikolov
403 Views, 3 Replies

Cant install Revit structural (not enough space)

So the problem is when im prompted to say where i wish to install the program. The installer just says that there is not enough space anywhere. I have 3 partitions and one of them has 230 GB. 

So....?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Does your other partitions have less than the required space? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4

Yes. 

Message 4 of 4

That's probably why.  Especially if is your C:\.  You need to have temp space free for installation as well as some of the profile files and other licensing functions, prerequisite installs, etc. that will have to go on C:\.  From an IT standpoint, you should always have no less than 20% free space on your C:\.  You might consider cleaning up some stuff and moving your virtual memory swap to your large drive.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report