Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant download "part 2" for Inventor 2012 spanish

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
lidiamarton
750 Views, 9 Replies

Cant download "part 2" for Inventor 2012 spanish

HI!

I'm a little frustrated because I have benn trying to download Autodesk Inventor 2012 in Spanish for windows, but it only appears the "part 1" so when I try to install it, it asks for the part 2, wich I cant download anywhere...

I don't know where I can get the part2 to finish de instalation. Some Help?!?!

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
pendean
in reply to: lidiamarton

Do you mean Inventor 2011 or 2010? Inventor 2012 download is not two-parts from what I can see.
Message 3 of 10
camilo.lemos

Hi lidiamarton,

Here's the part 2 for your Inventor 2012 download:

Part II - 32-bit

Part II - 64-bit

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

P.S: Dean, are you seeing it as a 1-part download from the Subscription Center?

Camilo Lemos

Message 4 of 10
pendean
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Yes I was, and also at the Virtual Agent site: thanks for jumping in.
Message 5 of 10
lidiamarton

Thank you very much. Now I cant download again the part 1... Could you link it to me?

Message 6 of 10
camilo.lemos

Here you go Lidia.

Inventor 2012 Spanish

Part I - 32-bit

Part I - 64-bit

P.S: Dean, I've confirmed that the English version was compressed into one single file whereas some international language versions were kept as 2-file downloads.

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 10

Hi.

I have this same problem, but I need part. 2, Inventor Professional 2012 - WIN 32 - PL (Polish version). Please help !!
Message 8 of 10
CMC87

Hi camilo

I have the same problem as lidiamarton. I dont have part2. Could you link it to me, please?

Message 9 of 10
rESEE89
in reply to: 192246

I am not able to download Revit 2015 or autocad on my parallels desktop with Windows 7. Every time that I attempt to open it it says that their was a network failure or that it timed out. I am trying to download the student version. Can someone tell me what's going on please?

Message 10 of 10
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: rESEE89

@rESEE89

Welcome to the community and hopefully my (or someone else) reply will be beneficially to you.

As a reminder, this is a world wide (public) user forum where users are assisting others. In addition do not post, attach screen shots, or share any personal information (such as your serial #) here.

For future reference please create your own posting and not hijack some other posting that's not related to your issue..  Smiley Wink

Anyhow, review the verbiage below the line/above my signature and follow those steps to download and install your application.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report