Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot uninstall or update Inventor 2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bijibijmak
861 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot uninstall or update Inventor 2011

Hello,

I'm having an isue with my Inventor professional 2011 where the toolbars are not visible. So I tried to reinstall it. But when trying to do so there's an error saying: Missing Inventor. So I tried to upgrade it to inventor 2012. Again when trying to install; this new update, there is an error saying that the file inventor.msi cannot be found. You have the option to brows in your computer to find it. but as it seems, inventor.msi is in this path D:\Program Files\Inventor\x86\inventor\ which does not exist on my computer. Is there a way that I can uninstall this program, and then install a new one?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: bijibijmak

Installation problems may be resolved using the Microsoft Installer Clean Up Utility. For more information on this program, please my forum post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Microsoft-Installer-Clean-Up-Utility-for-Add-Re...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report