Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot uninstall AutoDesk / AutoCAD360 free trail.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jimzhere22
361 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot uninstall AutoDesk / AutoCAD360 free trail.

I was just looking for a CAD program to design furniture for myself. I downloaded this to preview it, and it's become a real pain in the #%&. Why don't I find the AutoDesk or AutoCAD360 files listed in my control panel when i seek to uninstall these programs..Please help, and provide a company phone number if possible. I do not want to be billed for these programs since they are not what I needed!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com !

>> Why don't I find the AutoDesk or AutoCAD360 files listed in my control panel when i seek to uninstall these programs

Just to make sure: Autodesk is the company, not a product you had installed ... so what product have you had installed.

AutoCAD360 is part if some software packages from Autodesk. To make the naming of products more complex: you might find "Autodesk 360" in the list of your installed software.

So the main question stays: what product exactly have you downloaded, that should be also available in the control panel ==> software. If you have installed a suite you should see the products from the suite.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report