Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in or view students.autodesk.com

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1413 Views, 7 Replies

Cannot sign in or view students.autodesk.com

I always get blank screens when i go students.autodesk.com and when i try to download or sign in. Anybody got a solution to that problem? I used Safari,Chrome,IE and Firefox. All could not work, admins please try to fix that problem.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm having this same problem. I have tried on 3 different networks (school, home and via phone) on IE, Firefox, Chrome and on Win 7, Win XP, Ubuntu, and ArchLinux.

Message 3 of 8
moreym

I am having the same problem.  Can anyone who works for Autodesk please help us with this issue?  I was so excited to hear about the 3 year student version for free, and I desperately want to download it ASAP as I just started grad school. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

I am also having the same problem. I also get a blank screen. Who has the solution?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Exactly the same problem.. I tried at school and at home. On Safari and firefox. It is really annoying.

Message 6 of 8

I am having the same problem, my teacher gave me a link to register. I did, but then I just got a blank screen once I signed in.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

i am a student from Singapore and i am interested in using Smoke for mac to take our video production one step further. Is region or location a cause for this problem? Will Autodesk Personels please fix these problem as soon as possible. If we cannot even get to trial Smoke, we will have resort to other brands of Compositing software.

Message 8 of 8

I went throgh the account activation process again and submitted all of the information that needed to be submitted. After that it worked fine.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report