Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pass "reaffirmation page" for Education Community Software

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
orangeberry12
715 Views, 14 Replies

Cannot pass "reaffirmation page" for Education Community Software

Hi,

Last night I tried to download AutoCAD for mac onto my laptop, but I was unable to get past the reaffirmation page. I provided information for all of the required fields and checked the "I agree to terms of service" check box. However, every time I pressed submit, a pop-up appeared telling me I had to "agree to the terms of service".

This happened several times, and I'm not sure how to bypass it.

Also, I have downloaded autoCAD from the education community before (I'm a college student) if that is relevant.

Please advise me on what to do next!

Thanks

-J

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
philip.s
in reply to: orangeberry12

Hi orangeberry12,

I'm currently looking into the reaffirmation issue with the Education Community team and will update you accordingly.

In the mean time what version of AutoCAD for Mac do you need to access? The 2013 release can be downloaded from Autodesk.com and ran in trial mode as a temporary workaround and activated later with your EDU license. 

Message 3 of 15
orangeberry12
in reply to: philip.s

Thank you very much! I can try installing the 2013 release tonight. Thank you for the recommendation. -J
Message 4 of 15
radu7991

I've been having this problem for 2 weeks now but nothing happened

Message 5 of 15
celine.manca
in reply to: radu7991

Hi Radu7991,

Did you try to clean your browser before trying to complete the online form?

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 6 of 15
radu7991

i've deleted the history caches and cookies but it still won't work

Thanks anyway 

Message 7 of 15

I also tried deleting my cache, changing browsers, and using a different computer. I still have the same problem with the "reaffirmation page."

I tried it again yesterday, but still no luck.

Message 8 of 15
philip.s
in reply to: radu7991

Hi radu7991,

We're still trying to troubleshoot this issue in the back end.

Do you need a download link which will allow you to run the software in trial mode for the time being?

Message 9 of 15
jaarejon

i Cant pass the 

"reaffirmation page" for Education Community Software, i have waited for about 2 weeks and nothing.

Dream, Love, Think, Do¡
Message 10 of 15
philip.s
in reply to: jaarejon

Hi jaarejon,

As mentioned in the response to your Private Message, our Education Community team is working on a fix, however there isn't an approximation as to when it will be implemented.

(Including orangeberry12 and radu7991) My suggestion for the time being would be to create another account using a different email address.

I apologize for the inconvenience and please let me know if you have additional questions / issues.

Message 11 of 15
mrskeleton

I have same problem with your "reaffirmation page"!!! I want to download a new version of software for school project and I can't becasuse of your website's checkbox!

Do something with that, please!

Message 12 of 15

Hi mrskeleton:

Please send me a Private Message with your email address (click on my arlinpega.bibat profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) so  that I may check further on your concern. Also, let me know which product you would like to download. 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 13 of 15
carlo_hp
in reply to: mrskeleton

Hi, I have same problem with "reaffirmation page", how can I do continue? I would download Autocad 2013 for Mac.

Thank you.

Message 14 of 15
philip.s
in reply to: carlo_hp

Hi carlo_hp,

This is actually a known issue within the Education Community that is affecting a limited number profiles. Unfortunately, the only workaround at this time is to register with a different email address.

We apologize for the inconvenience and please feel free to let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Message 15 of 15
carlo_hp
in reply to: mrskeleton

Ok! Thank you guys for your quick support! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report