Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install Revit - Download Error Connection has expired

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
camilafletcher
2101 Views, 4 Replies

Cannot install Revit - Download Error Connection has expired

I have tried to install Revit several time in my new computer and I keep getting few error messages.

Download Error    Connection has expired. Please reconnect to site.

Download Error    VCREDIST2005X86    <B>Network Error, cannot download</B>Check connections and try again. Would you like to retry now?     http://trial2.autodesk.com/SWDLDNET4/2015/RVT/WI/{ECA69465-EE12-4899-8A73-3DEB79CCE824}/VCREDIST2005...

Does any one knows how to fixed it?

Thank you,

Camila

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: camilafletcher

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Or you can download the trial.

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
camilafletcher
in reply to: TravisNave

HI There,

I appreaciate your help but it did not work.

I have windows 8. I have tried the student version of 2014 and 2015. The free trial version and the virtual agent version. This last one says the file is corrupted. Can any one help?Thank you.

My firewall is off.

Any other help?

Thank you,

Camila

Message 4 of 5

Do I have to uninstall from my other computer in order to have Revit installed in the new compute?

Thank you,

Camila

Message 5 of 5
camilafletcher
in reply to: TravisNave

I got this error message when trying to install the Free Trial

CRC failed in Utilities\SDK\RevitSDK.exe
Unexpected end of archive

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report