Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install AutoCAD - please advise!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
crowegirl
322 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot install AutoCAD - please advise!

I'm repeating myself here - didn't see "new message" option before so I just replied to another similar post.

"Download was successful" it told me - and then asked for information about deployment - which I understand to be for multiple computers (isn't it?). This is a stand alone home computer - not linked to other computers.

The logo page appeared but then never opened to the program.  And the program icon was not on the desktop, nor in "programs" so....did it load or not?  What to do now/next is an issue.  Do I download it again??  If I did would it pick up where it left off or duplicate itself taking up huge amounts of space?

Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: crowegirl

The download is a self-extractor.  Once all the necessary files have been extracted, you need to run setup.exe and install the product. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report