Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install 3DS Max 2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
wwmRappiidZz
227 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot install 3DS Max 2011

I downloaded both the winrar archive and the executable, and i read on the download page that i need to double-click the .exe file to start the extraction of the archive. This executable starts to extract almost to the end, and then i get an error telling me that the archive must be corrupt, and that there was an unexpected end of archive. My internet speed is really not fast enough to keep re-downloading this archive time and time again to try and hope that the file somehow decides to work. I've attched a screenshot of the error. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: wwmRappiidZz

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report