I ordered the sketchbook pro 6 upgrade from the website a few days ago, and was greeted with a "File not found!" error when i tried to download it. After trying 3 different browsers, clearing the cache on each one, and disabling my firewall i decided it was time to call technical support. I ended up talking to three different representatives who did not have any clue about how to solve this issue. One of them even told me to refund the software and buy ANOTHER COPY. This went against all my best judgement, and i cannot believe i was stupid enough to do this. Now i have two liscenses for software i cannot even download. I was told they would escalate the the issue to some higher department and i would hear back from them within a few days. I have heard nothing back. I am beginning to think i have been robbed.