Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot activate to student forums

29 REPLIES 29
Message 1 of 30
ldblackman
878 Views, 29 Replies

Cannot activate to student forums

I signed up under the student forums.  I filled out the information (although there is an error I'd like to fix which I'm unable to fix because I can't get into the forum) and was told that I needed to activate my registration and that an e-mail was forthcoming.  The e-mail never came.  I thought maybe the registration didn't go through but apparently there is an account.  But I can't get into the student community.  I keep getting a page telling me to request the activation be resent but the e-mail never arrives and I can't get into the community forums.  I have an account which posts elsewhere but doesn't post where I signed up in the first place and am constantly redirected to request an e-mail for activation which never arrives.

What am I doing wrong?

29 REPLIES 29
Message 21 of 30
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: japratt

Hi japratt,

I tried pulling up your account using your complete name but none of which has the same email address used for the Forums site. Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the information below so I can double check on my end.

- Name used when you registered for the EDU Community Site

- Email Address used when you registered for the EDU Community Site

- User ID

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 22 of 30

Having the same problem, the confirmation link is broken and no activation is happening, if possible help me with this=)

Thank in advance

Pelle

Message 23 of 30

Hi, 

I have the same problem. I have an activation email with link, but a blank page. 

Can you activate my account?

Message 24 of 30

Hi everyone,

We are currently investigating an issue that is preventing us from manually activating student accounts.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you posted via this post.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Camilo Lemos

Message 25 of 30
camilo.lemos
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi par.axelsson and danielle.dekker.

The issue with the account activations on the Education Community has been resolved and I have manually activated your accounts.

You should now be able to access the Education Community and all of its benefits.

Camilo Lemos

Message 26 of 30
burky98
in reply to: ldblackman

I am not receiving the emails so I can activate my student account.  Can you help?

Message 27 of 30
philip.s
in reply to: burky98

Hello Edwin,

Your Education Community account is activated and you should now have full access to your student benefits. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 28 of 30
v_madhu
in reply to: ldblackman

Hello,

I am having the same problem of not receiving the activation email. I have disabled SPAM filtering, added studentcommunity@autodesk.com to a whitelist, and I am checking all possible SPAM mailboxes. But, no sign of the activation email. Can you please help solve this?

Thank you,

MV.

Message 29 of 30
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: v_madhu

Hi Venkadesan,

Your EDU account seems ok in our system. It has been successfully activated and you should be able to log into the site with out any issues.

If you still have issues, reply back with the error message and a screenshot. Please authorize us as well to reset the password so we can log in and troubleshoot further if needed. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 30 of 30

Cordial saludo.

En el lugar donde me estoy formando academicamente, disponen de revit 2013. desde Autodesk Students solo puedo descargar verciones desde 2014 en adelante. esto me hace imposible trabajar en casa ya que revit no abre archivos en verciones anteriores. 

Tambien necesito 3dsmax 2013, ya que hasta esa version era compatible con sistemas operativos de 32 bites, como lo es mi pc.

De esta manera y humildemente les pido estos 2 software´s ( Revit & 3dsmax - 2013 - 32bites  para windows ) y tambien les pido gentilmente las respectivas licencias para estudiantes. 

Gracias!. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report