Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot activate to student forums

29 REPLIES 29
Message 1 of 30
ldblackman
881 Views, 29 Replies

Cannot activate to student forums

I signed up under the student forums.  I filled out the information (although there is an error I'd like to fix which I'm unable to fix because I can't get into the forum) and was told that I needed to activate my registration and that an e-mail was forthcoming.  The e-mail never came.  I thought maybe the registration didn't go through but apparently there is an account.  But I can't get into the student community.  I keep getting a page telling me to request the activation be resent but the e-mail never arrives and I can't get into the community forums.  I have an account which posts elsewhere but doesn't post where I signed up in the first place and am constantly redirected to request an e-mail for activation which never arrives.

What am I doing wrong?

29 REPLIES 29
Message 2 of 30

Hi ldblackman:

We have sent you another activation email. Please make sure to check your SPAM folder in case you don't see any email in your Inbox folder.  

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 30
ldblackman
in reply to: ldblackman

I appreciate the help.  And I did get an e-mail from you discussing the new activation e-mail.  Unfortunately, I've not actually received the activation e-mail.  I checked both the suspected and known spam folders and there's nothing there.  I find this odd since apparently my e-mail address must be correct as I can get e-mail sent to me.  Perhaps I should try another e-mail address?

Message 4 of 30
camilo.lemos

Hi ldblackman,

we have manually activated your account. Can you please let us know if you are able to login normally to the Education Community website?

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 30

I am also having this problem, i have tried re-sending a verification/activation email to my email address but have not obtained a single email regarding the activation of my account on Autodesk.

Message 6 of 30

Hi Grace.

I have checked your account and, while you do have an active account with Autodesk, you don't seem to have one with the Education Community.

I'm sending you your account details via private message here on the forums. Let me know if everything works fine with the details you have received by private message.

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 30
s166983

I also have this problem, can you help me?

Message 8 of 30
philip.s
in reply to: s166983

Hi Andrea,

Your Education Community account hadn't been activated which would explain the lack of access. With that being said, I've just activated it / please let us know if you encounter any further issues.

Message 9 of 30
tabuyo2

Hey I have the same problem I Cant activate my account because I havent recive eny e-mail please activate the account manually 

Message 10 of 30
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: tabuyo2

Hi tabuyo2,

I have activated your Education Community account. Feel free to contact us if you encounter other issues.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 11 of 30
lubo.michalko

I'm unable to activate. Please help me.

thanks.

Message 12 of 30

Hi lubo.michalko,

Your account is showing on our side as already activated. Can you please confirm that you have now been able to activate your account?

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 13 of 30
parulec01

my case is different. I got an activation email ..but wnen I click on th link it takes me to the blank page.and nothing happened than.

What should I do ??

@ldblackman wrote:

I signed up under the student forums.  I filled out the information (although there is an error I'd like to fix which I'm unable to fix because I can't get into the forum) and was told that I needed to activate my registration and that an e-mail was forthcoming.  The e-mail never came.  I thought maybe the registration didn't go through but apparently there is an account.  But I can't get into the student community.  I keep getting a page telling me to request the activation be resent but the e-mail never arrives and I can't get into the community forums.  I have an account which posts elsewhere but doesn't post where I signed up in the first place and am constantly redirected to request an e-mail for activation which never arrives.

What am I doing wrong?

do ??

Message 14 of 30
philip.s
in reply to: parulec01

Hello Parul and welcome to the community!

I'm showing that your account is activated on our end. Can you please clear your internet cache, attempt to login to the Education Community, and let us know if you experience any further issues?

Message 15 of 30
nilsw
in reply to: philip.s

I have the same problem -- I click the link and a blank page opens up 😞 Please help!!

Message 16 of 30
nilsw
in reply to: nilsw

and my friend hcheng(at)risd.edu is having the same problem...

Message 17 of 30
parulec01
in reply to: philip.s

Hi, I got following e-mail confirmation for my registration. Dear Parul, Thank you for joining the Education Community sponsored by Autodesk! You have registered with the username: If you have forgotten your password you can use the forgotten password link to reset your login information. Click the link below to login and activate your account: http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=ra&c=pcvtdldqdt&i=5905160 The link above should automatically activate your account. however when i click on this link it takes me to the blank page. please help.
Message 18 of 30
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: nilsw

Hi Nils,

This blank or white page issue has been escalated and is being worked on.

On my end, I have activated your EDU Account as well as Hanson's. Do let us know if you still encounter issues logging in.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 19 of 30
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: parulec01

Hi Parul,

I can see on our end that your account has already been activated. Do let us know if you still cannot log into the Education Community site.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 20 of 30
japratt

Spoiler

I am having the same issues with activation email link. I click on it and it loads a blank white page. I have registered and it shows that i have, but not activated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report