Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot activate Inventor Professional 2012

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
nfj58
327 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot activate Inventor Professional 2012

I'm Spanish so I hope my poor English will be understood. I did have two different problems installing the programme. I have no idea whether they're related or not. At the begining of the installation process an error ocurred with Autodesk Design Review 2012. This happened the hundred times I tried the whole process. I installed the Inventor without this one and everything went all right. Another problem show up later while trying to activate the product. I can only use the 30 days trial version. When I click on CONTINUE after acepting the terms of use and all that stuff the window to activate the licence showed up compleatly white. Another time I tried, the window had only two points. I can not activate it. I have tried so many diferrent things. I do not know what else to do.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: nfj58

Hi Nura,

Is this the error you encountered? If so, follow the troubleshooting steps provided and proceed with activation. 

Let us know if you still cannot activate your License.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 3
nfj58
in reply to: nfj58

I've found the solution in another post. It did solve some other problems I had on the computer. Thanks so much to the solution you gave me because I found this post trying the options of the webpage. The problem was McAfee. I didn't even have the McAfee anti-virus intalled, because I uninstalled it a long time ago. Despite everything, I still had some McAfee stuff on my latop. Here is the link: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Blank-Activation-Screen/m-p/4789571

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report