Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot activate Civil 3D license

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
johntrla
460 Views, 3 Replies

Cannot activate Civil 3D license

Hello,

Civil 3D 2012 crashed on me.  Program now wants me to activate the license.  It's not recognizing the serial number or custom activation code I was given.  Please help!!

John T.

John T.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: johntrla

Hi John and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

It appears that your AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 license was activated this morning. If you need further assistance please respond to this post or contact our Licensing Assistance team.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 4
johntrla
in reply to: jessica.t

Jessica . . . I was given an activation code earlier today to try to solve an issue with my installation of civil 3d.  i enter the code and the program tries to continue and i get a pop-up mesage that states:

"Autodesk component has stopped working -  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is availble"

Then the program goes to a Not Responding state and the only thing I can do is close the program down.

Any help or possibly a link to someone who might be able to troubleshoot the issue would be greatly appreciated!

thanks . . . John T.

John T.
Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: johntrla

Hi John,

I'm glad you were able to get your activation code, but please try this solution to help resolve this new issue.

I apologize that this has been difficult for you, please let us know if we can further assist!

Please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer.

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report