Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Select Revit on the "Select the Products to Install Screen"

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
charlieyu81
424 Views, 3 Replies

Cannot Select Revit on the "Select the Products to Install Screen"

I purchased a single seat license for AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2011.  I installed Revit on a desktop and would also like to install it on a laptop which the license allows.  However, when I get to the "Select the Products to Install" screen, I cannot select any of the products to install including Revit, Design Review, and Material Library.  I am attempting to install as a stand-alone installation.  I am sure that the laptop exceeds all the system requirements.  Please help, thanks.

It is somewhat frustrating that after paying thousands for a program, one has to resort to a discussion forum in order to get help installing the product.  I wouldn't mind some form of real-time support through IM, but a discussion forum seems difficult to resolve more complex issues with such complicated software.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
frhervet
in reply to: charlieyu81

Hi,

Could you give us more details on your laptop ? (model, os, video, etc...)

Franck Hervet

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
S'il vous plaît Marquer cette réponse comme "Accepter comme solution" si elle répond à votre question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4
charlieyu81
in reply to: frhervet

Thanks for your assistance.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

i7 @ 1.73 GHZ (Dell XPS Model L701X)

8 GB RAM

500+ GB of FREE Harddisk Space

1600 x 900 Resolution

4 GB NVidia Graphis Card

I guess I may stand corrected that the Resolution doesn't meet the system requirements? 

Charlie

Message 4 of 4
frhervet
in reply to: charlieyu81

Hi,

Video card resolution is not the problem.

Could you post a screenshot of the problem.

If you download a trial of AutoCAD and try to install, have you the same problem ?

Franck Hervet

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
S'il vous plaît Marquer cette réponse comme "Accepter comme solution" si elle répond à votre question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report