Installation & Licensing

adrian_genz
Message 1 of 2 (958 Views)

Cannot Download AutoCad LT 2013 Trial

958 Views, 1 Replies
10-01-2012 01:02 PM

When I click to download the file AutoCADLT_2013_English_Win_32bit.exe from the Autodesk website, I am prompted to choose a directory to save this file at; next, I get a window that pops up that says, "Unable to Save File" and "Please try again to save to a different location".  Repeated attempts to save the file to multiple locations does not work.  Is there any way to get a direct download to this link?  Anyone else having these issues?

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 2 (947 Views)

Re: Cannot Download AutoCad LT 2013 Trial

10-01-2012 03:40 PM in reply to: adrian_genz

Hi Adrian,

I've provided the following 48hr timed direct download link as a workaround. In terms of potential troubleshooting steps for future individuals that run into this issue, I would suggest clearing you internet cache and or downloading with a different browser.

Click here for AutoCAD LT 2013 32BIT

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube