Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Activate AutoCAD 2010

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
PTRogers
4726 Views, 22 Replies

Cannot Activate AutoCAD 2010

I have down loaded AutoCAD 2010's stand alone program. I am having an issue trying to activate it. This program was used by the employee before me at NASA on another pc and has left. I am trying to resurrect for my use.

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
donw2374
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hi Mark,
Do you know if there a workaround to this or are our 2010 licenses now dead?

Message 22 of 23
steveg57
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

We were currently running autocad 2010 mech when our motherboard died.  We moved the ssd with its contents to a different computer, however autocad is asking for us to re-activate, in which it will not do.  Could you help please, we are not concerned abt support as it was operating fine, just need to re-connect.

Registered to Service Steel Inc.

Serial number    xxx-xxxxxxxx

Request code     SSJ8 LDC7 JFLC RSON C2CH SFT2 2EWG 319Z

Message 23 of 23
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: steveg57

@steveg57 

Welcome to the Autodesk Community

All the forum rules caught your serial # and "X it out.  Don't share sensitive info on a public world wide user forum.

In addition, as of Aug 31 2019, product version 2010 and earlier can no longer be activated.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report