Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register on autodesk.com as a Student

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
peserranof
573 Views, 2 Replies

Can't register on autodesk.com as a Student

Whenever I try to register as a Student, the scroll down tab to choose the school's State doesn't show anything. Tried using different browsers (Chrome and IE), and the same problem appears on both. Since I can't choose the State, I can't choose anything else, or write down the school name. Therefore, I can't proceed with registration.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
amanda.k
in reply to: peserranof

Hello Pedro!

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having issue registering for the Education Community.

I've just tested this functionality with mine, and everything is working correctly. Please try Registering through Firefox and making sure you allow pop-ups.

If this still does not work, please PM me (click on my Amanda.K user name, then "Send Private Message) with your state and school details.

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 3 of 3
peserranof
in reply to: amanda.k

Still can't register. Now I've been trying to get past the "select country" and "I am a..." part (I click on continue to step  and nothing happens). Been trying for the last half hour, in both my PC and my Macbook. Used Chrome, IE, Safari and Firefox; none can get past Step 1.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report