Installation & Licensing

peserranof
Message 1 of 3 (281 Views)

Can't register on autodesk.com as a Student

281 Views, 2 Replies
03-08-2013 09:56 AM

Whenever I try to register as a Student, the scroll down tab to choose the school's State doesn't show anything. Tried using different browsers (Chrome and IE), and the same problem appears on both. Since I can't choose the State, I can't choose anything else, or write down the school name. Therefore, I can't proceed with registration.

Customer Service
amanda.k
Message 2 of 3 (274 Views)

Re: Can't register on autodesk.com as a Student

03-08-2013 10:23 AM in reply to: peserranof

Hello Pedro!

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having issue registering for the Education Community.

I've just tested this functionality with mine, and everything is working correctly. Please try Registering through Firefox and making sure you allow pop-ups.

If this still does not work, please PM me (click on my Amanda.K user name, then "Send Private Message) with your state and school details.

Amanda Kinley
peserranof
Message 3 of 3 (224 Views)

Re: Can't register on autodesk.com as a Student

03-10-2013 04:04 PM in reply to: amanda.k

Still can't register. Now I've been trying to get past the "select country" and "I am a..." part (I click on continue to step  and nothing happens). Been trying for the last half hour, in both my PC and my Macbook. Used Chrome, IE, Safari and Firefox; none can get past Step 1.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube