Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register my 3ds Max 2013

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
yardensnw
1193 Views, 7 Replies

Can't register my 3ds Max 2013

Hello,

I have 3ds Max 2013, but any time I try to register this product I have a problem:

the HTML page doesn't load like it should, and it shows only two HTML radio buttons.

I remember it happened to me when I installed Max 2012, and Maya 2012. I have changes something in the HTML documents, but I don't remember what and Google just won't help.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: yardensnw

This page from autodesk.com should help you resolve the issue yardensnw.

BLANK ACTIVATION SCREEN - LINK

If so please accept as solution, or reply back with additional details.

Message 3 of 8
yardensnw

Well, now I can see more, like the next button.

But, yet, anytime I want to choose the "Get an activation code " option, the next button doesn't work. It works only in "Enter an activation...

I have changed all of my settings to what was requirde.

Message 4 of 8
TravisNave

You can have an activation code emailed to you by calling Autodesk Activations.  Please note that this is for activation only and not product support.

Please call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 8
yardensnw
in reply to: TravisNave

Well, I live in Israel, and as I can see-you don't have an office in my little country.

Any way to do this via a mail?

Message 6 of 8
TravisNave

41.32.723.9595 should be the number for you to dial.  Or you can call your Reseller for assistance.  You might also have luck with http://register.autodesk.com

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 8
philip.s

There sure is yardensnw. You can reach the Registration and Activations team via this link.

Message 8 of 8
yardensnw
in reply to: TravisNave

Student version 😕

Anyway, should let you know probably that in the beggining when I run the 3ds Max 2013, there is a little window coming up, with Autodesk Licensing in it's title. It does nothing, so I always alt+F4 it, and then the activation process shows up.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report