Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't load linked files due to errors

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jen2873
473 Views, 2 Replies

Can't load linked files due to errors

We are having issues with our AutoCAD linked files. Anytime someone adjusts them in any way they cause error issues across all disciplines and everyone has to get out of their files and we have to reload the cad file, sync and then everyone else has to get back in and sync theirs – Every time a CAD file is changed this happens. Is there a way to prevent this or is this just the nature of the Revit beast?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: jen2873

Have you considered this? http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?id=4502718&siteID=123112

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
jen2873
in reply to: jen2873

Thanks but the software doesn't really solve my issue and I would prefer not to have buy another piece of software to get the ones I have working properly. Seems ridiculous to do so. Jennifer Lorenzo - IIDA, NCIDQ #20507 Robertson Loia Roof, Architects & Engineers 3460 Preston Ridge Road | Suite 275 | Alpharetta, GA 30005 Phone (770) 674-2600 | Fax (678) 319-0745 JLorenzo@rlrpc.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report