i got my version of inventor pro 2014
Unfortunately i download 32bit instead of 64bit
according to my knowledge setup 32bit version on 64bit system [ Windows 7 ] not big deal, it`s spouse to work well without any problems
but i got an error ..
" you are attempting to use a 32-bit installer on 64bit operating system .. "
is there any suggestions for solving this ?
expecting using virtual system or re-download 64bit version << i had rlly bad connection
my system - windows 7 ultimate SP 1 x64
4 GB ram
AMD phenom II x6 1055T processor 2.8 GHz
Solved! Go to Solution.
Do the right thing, grab the correct version (and a faster internet connection). You should be able to find it at the Autodesk Customer Service Virtual Agent:
1. Go to http://www.autodesk.com
2. Click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page
3. Click on Customer Service
4. Click on Virtual Agent “Ask”
5. Once the Virtual Agent window opens: Select the choice "Download Links".
6. Select your product, then variant, then version as applicable.
7. You should now be presented with the choice to download your software.
Or contact an Autodesk reseller in your region of the world and pay for next-day or same-day delivery of a disk set of your software.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.