Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install autocad 2012 because net framework is missing (but not really)

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
lauredefoy1
29900 Views, 22 Replies

Can't install autocad 2012 because net framework is missing (but not really)

Hi,

Sorry first for my poor english ! 

I've tried to install autocad 2012 on my daughter's pc (which is a Vaio running Windows 7, 32 bits).

But it always cancel installation because "net framework 4 is not installed". In fact, it's not true : I've installed framework 4 and I can see in the control panel both Framework 4 Client Profile and Framework 4 Extended.

Anyway I've uninstalled both of them, uninstalled Java or any folder mentioning "Autodesk". I've also used Ccleaner to empty temp folder and to clean registry. After that, went to Windows update and re-installed Net Framework 4. I've booted and reboted between each install or uninstall procedure. But nothing matches.

I've also tried to used the net Framework4 version which is inclued on the autocad soft to be sure that it's the best fit to the procedure. But again, nothing has matched. After hours of procedure, it still tells me Net Framework4 is missing and refuse to go further...

Can you help me ? Thank you.

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23

I dont see ant download link here.
Regards,
Maryam Aman
Message 22 of 23

@maryamamann

So I assume you are looking for AutoCAD 2012?  That version is retired and no longer supported by Autodesk.  Meaning there's no live links to download that version.  I didn't assume you were looking for the 2012 version.  Is there a reason why you need to use a product that is 5 years old and retired?

Anyhow you will have to chat with Autodesk to see if they will provide a link to you for that version.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 23 of 23
Automax1975
in reply to: maryamamann

Same problem. SOLVED (Vista 32bit):
In the decompressed folder that you find in C:
Autodesk
AutoCAD_2012_(Italian or ….)_Win_32bit
NETVerifier

you replace "setupverifier.exe" (it doesn't verify newer versions of NET Framework 4.0) with the most recent version that you find here:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=27e6a35d1a492af7&id=27E6A35D1A492AF7%21397  (to choose that with the flag)
(attention, rename it with the same name of the old file: setupverifier.exe)

You launch again setup of Autocad.

Hi.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report