Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can`t install Robot structural analysis

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
espen.kleiven
3216 Views, 8 Replies

Can`t install Robot structural analysis

Hoping anyone can help me on this problem.

I have downloaded Robot structural analysis from autodesk, but when i click setup, a message appears, telling me "the system cannot find the path spesified C:Users\...\Appdata\local\temp\_AI49FF.tmp\x64\RSA\RSA.msi" And the installation aborts after.

How on earth may i fix this?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
TravisNave
in reply to: espen.kleiven

Try installing it as another user.  Make sure you have local admin rights, UAC is off, and anti-virus is temporarily disabled. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 9
a0034858

doesn't work. what's interesting is i installed autodesk simulation multiplhysics 2013 on the same computer without any hiccups.

Message 4 of 9

I have the same exact problem, does anyone have a solution?

Message 5 of 9
WindData

I have same issue. Attempting to install 2013 pro, missing RSA.mis file.

Tried some of the hotfix to no avail....

Any solution for this is appreciated...

Message 6 of 9
WindData
in reply to: TravisNave

I have same issue. Attempting to install 2013 pro, missing RSA.mis file.

Tried some of the hotfix to no avail....

Any solution for this is appreciated...
Message 7 of 9
MESASIVA

hello sir. please help me. I have downloaded Robot structural analysis from autodesk, but when i click setup, a message appears, telling me "the system cannot find the path spesified C:Users\...\Appdata\local\temp\_AI49FF.tmp\x64\RSA\RSA.msi" And the
Message 8 of 9
tnet13
in reply to: TravisNave

I also experince this problem, tried to disable windows defender, turn off smartscreen as you suggest, and as a new user, nothing helps. Btw i can not start the install of the 2014 version of RSA, when using the website nothing happens after you click "install now", the window simply closes down again, tried with both chrome and IE, which is why i went and downloaded the 2013 version. Any kind of solution would be appreciated
Message 9 of 9
tnet13
in reply to: tnet13

I seem to have found a solution myself, the installation of RSA 2014 version did not work because the language was set to "english", selecting to install all the languages triggered the install procedure and the 2014 edition did not end with the error when launching the setup.exe. Hope this helps anyone else.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report