Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install Alias Automotive on Mac osx 10.7 Lion

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
scansp7
2032 Views, 4 Replies

Can't install Alias Automotive on Mac osx 10.7 Lion

Hi just recently got a new computer and I'm trying to install alias 2012 on my mac although it won't let me install 2012 since i upgraded to Lion 10.7.  I already have 2011 on there but never activated it.  Will my activation for 2012 work on my 2011?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: scansp7

no it won't

they are 2 separate products with 2 separate serial numbers/activations

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
AanandDavé
in reply to: DarrenP

how can a company like Autodesk not keep up to date with service pack updates. When is this going to be fixed?

not being rude it just seems really backward that no one has made a patch!...yet...hopefully

Please can an expert get in touch to let me know when this change will happen so I can finally install and use it on my version of Lion 10.7

Many Thanks

Message 4 of 5

Hi:

We apologize for the inconvenience. You may want to check on this link for available service pack for Alias 2012: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17433411&linkID=12268769 It includes support for MAC OS X Lion 10.7.

We hope this helps. 

Let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks,
Arlin 

Arlin Bibat
Message 5 of 5

5 years later nothing happens... AliasAutoStudio2017 still not working on ElCapitanSmiley Frustrated

Industrial Designer
c.unbescheidt@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report