Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get Inventor 2015 to install

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
btate1989
509 Views, 6 Replies

Can't get Inventor 2015 to install

I'm trying to get Inventor installed onto my computer but it keeps giving me this error:error.png

I've tried clearing cache, disabling fire walls and anti-virus, tried a browser download and nothing seems to be working as I keep getting this error or a file corrupt error for the browser download. Even tried the virtual agent and it extracted fine but gave me the same error message. I've tried 2013-2015 and none of them seem to work. Please help

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
btate1989
in reply to: btate1989

error.png

Sorry, here's a bigger picture of the error message so the text is visible

Message 3 of 7
DarrenP

do you have your antivirus disabled when installing?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
btate1989
in reply to: DarrenP

Yes Trend Micro OfficeScan is unloaded and it's still giving me that error.

Message 5 of 7
btate1989

Anyone? I really need to get this installed soon. UAC is off, firewalls are off, Trend Micro OfficeScan is off, I've tried every different type of download and it's still giving me this cannot find .msi file. I've changed the temporary files path and nothing. 

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

As you may be aware, this is a known issue with Trend Micro. 

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-US/1096841.aspx

Please review that site and see if you can get it to work.  As always, make sure you have local admin rights and UAC off as well.

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 7
kcrandall3
in reply to: TravisNave

Same problem here, more help needed. No AV or firewall issues I can see.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report