Installation & Licensing

kd5nay
Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)
Accepted Solution

Can't find Inventor??

100 Views, 1 Replies
08-07-2013 05:54 PM

Hi, I am a mechanical engineering student and new to autodesk.  I am having trouble getting the student version of Inventor.  I make my way to the Inventor page and tell it to download now and it asks me to sign in.  I can log in with no issues, however, after logging in I am taken back to the product catalog page only this time Inventor is NOT among all of the listed titles to download.  Is this a common issue or am I doing something incorrect?  Thanks!

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 2 (88 Views)

Re: Can't find Inventor??

08-07-2013 07:44 PM in reply to: kd5nay

Welcome to the community Andrew! 

So the product list in the Education Community will differ depending on if you're logged in or not, in the sense that once logged in you will notice a 'Recommended for You' section at the top of the page which contains a few of the products which would no longer be found in the main alphabetized product catalog listing.

Here to help if additional assistance is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube