Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download any Autodesk product from student community

178 REPLIES 178
SOLVED
Message 1 of 179
WillSeath
8030 Views, 178 Replies

Can't download any Autodesk product from student community

I am a registered Autodesk student community user and have successfully downloaded AutoCAD before (through the old downloading tool).  Now when I try to download through the student community free downloads page, I get a long, thin white bar with a [CLOSE] button and nothing else.  Nothing seems to start automatically downloading either.  What's wrong?

178 REPLIES 178
Message 2 of 179
megagaialover
in reply to: WillSeath

I am also having this issue, Anybody have a soulution?
Message 3 of 179
arlinpega.bibat

Hi WillSeath:

Please try downloading the product again today. I have tried AutoCAD for 2013 and it was working. Which version were you trying to download? 

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 4 of 179

Hi megagaialover:

You can try downloading the product again today. The 2013 version is working from my end. Prior to download, please check your system for and disable any of the following:

# Firewall - These are designed to stop downloads from non-approved sites.

# Anti-Virus Programs - These will try to stop or scan a download. It may cause the download to be corrupt or damaged.

# Download Monitors - Programs such as GoZilla! and NetZip are not compatible with our server and will sometimes block or stop downloads.

# Screen Savers - In some instances, screen savers can interfere with the download process. If you have a screen saver that is starting while you are downloading, please disable it temporarily until your download is complete.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 5 of 179

Unfortunatly your solutions didnt work. I still have the white bar not allowing me to download any program. I've tried multiple web browser as well to see if that was the issue but its not.
Message 6 of 179
arlinpega.bibat

Hi WillSeath:

I was using Google Chrome. Please verify which version it is so I may send you a link.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 7 of 179

I have been having the same problem myself.  Take a look at this screenshot.

I myself have switched from Chrome to Internet Explorer and even Safari to try to download the software, but to no avail.

Message 8 of 179

Thanks for the screenshot.

I'm checking with the Education Community Team and will come back to you asap.

Celine Manca
Message 9 of 179

Hi brennonbrimhall,

Could you please let me know if you are on a PC or a Mac computer?

Did you try to clean the browser cache, close all the browser windows and log in again to the Student Community?

Thank you for your help 

Celine Manca
Message 10 of 179

Yes; I own both a Mac and a PC.  I tried both - Safari on my Mac and IE and Chrome on my PC.  I will try clearing my cache and repost if it doesn't work.

Message 11 of 179

I deleted the caches for Chrome and IE; still not working.  

Message 12 of 179
megagaialover

The solutions listed are also not working for me either
Message 13 of 179

Hi megagaialover and brennonbrimhall,

This has already been forwarded to our Education Community team, so they can look into it and troubleshoot further. We will get back to you both, via this forum once we receive any updates or resolution.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 14 of 179
tarziadb
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I am also having the same problem.

Message 15 of 179

I will try to do this in the future. Been planning to download this before. Thanks.

Message 16 of 179
riowahaab

Having the same problem here. Keep asking for logging logging logging. 

Tried with Chrome, firefox even internet explorer, all the same, clean cache,history and everything,the same thing happen. logging logging logging. I like the old style, where you can download directly from facebook. 

I have tried even to make new account,but all the sam. I dont know why. =(

Message 17 of 179
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: riowahaab

HI riowahaab:

Please send me your email address through private message(envelope next to your account name at the top of this page) so I could check further. I have tried logging in to Education Community today and was able to. Could you try again? 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 18 of 179
riowahaab
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

OK I will send it

Message 19 of 179
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: riowahaab

Hi riowahaab:

I have responded to your email and raised it to our Education Community Team. Kindly send your contact information and address through PM so I may associate your account correctly.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 20 of 179

Having same problems

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report