Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Maya 2014!!!!!

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mdurante
829 Views, 5 Replies

Can't download Maya 2014!!!!!

Hi,

I just purchased Maya 2014 but I cannot dowload it!  I get a "Please try again to save to a different location" message every time, regardless of folder.

I am on Safari on Mac.  I tried clearing my cache, no luck.

When I download the trial there was no problem, but I deleted that.

Grrrrr what is happening?!?!?!

Thanks for any help.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: mdurante

Hi Matthew!

Apologies for your download troubles but we'll get this sorted out! Will you try re-downloading from the Autodesk Maya 2014 trial page again? It's possible that changing the location of the download may help. Switching up your browser could also do the trick, we like Firefox and Chrome. But before you do this, please be sure to delete any existing Maya files that may have made it on to your computer from the last download fail.

If the issue persists please respond to this email. Or please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 6
mdurante
in reply to: jessica.t

That link appears to be downloading fine.

It's the link that appears when I bought from the Autodesk Store that produces the error.

Are the two packages the same, i.e. I can just activate the trail version with the Serial Number I was emailed and I'll have all the same programs, data, etc.?

Thanks,

- Matthew Durante

Message 4 of 6
jessica.t

That's great news! And yes, both versions are exactly the same, so once this download and installation completes you can activate as normal with the licensing information you received.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 6
mdurante
in reply to: jessica.t

Awesome, downloaded, installed, licensed and running -- thanks!
Message 6 of 6
jessica.t

Wonderful! Thanks so much for letting me know! And if you have any further questions please respond to this post Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report