Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account

90 REPLIES 90
SOLVED
Message 1 of 91
Anonymous
2495 Views, 90 Replies

Can't activate my student account

Hi,

Please help me. I have trouble signing in as my account has not been activated yet & i'm not receiving any emails.

90 REPLIES 90
Message 41 of 91

Hi @deleon.jonathanroy,

I just tried looking up your account by your email address but found nothing in our data base. Please try registering in the Education Community one more time, if you receive a message saying that your email address is already in use please use a different one. Please let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 42 of 91

please help me!!i trying to download autocad 2011 for may study, but i can't download it..it say's your account has not been active yet..can you please me..

Message 43 of 91
gandawaliakmad
in reply to: jessica.t

your account has not been active yet...please help!!

Message 44 of 91

Hi @gandawaliakmad , welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 45 of 91
Pilot9000
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I cannot seem to create a student account. I fill in all the details and when i click finish the wheel spins and nothing happens. I am finding this very frustrating.

Please help

regards Kirk

Message 46 of 91
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Pilot9000

Hi @Pilot9000 

I wasn't able to find any registered users with the same email you used to log in here. The email should come up on the Education Community even if the account hasn't been activated. Could you please try registering again?

For better results, please use Chrome or Firefox with cleared cache and cookies.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 47 of 91
Pilot9000

I am not able to even register for the education account. I click on finish
and the circle spins and doenst go further than finish. I have tried so
many times.
Message 48 of 91
jessica.t
in reply to: Pilot9000

Hi @Pilot9000,

Did you follow Camilo's suggestions that he listed above? Have you tried accessing the site from a different network (i.e. home, school, work, a friend's house)? You could also try using a different email address. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 49 of 91
Pilot9000
in reply to: jessica.t

I have tried from other accounts I created. I have tried on three browsers.
I am not sure why its doing this. I will try at another location. Thanks
for the insane quick response. hands down fasted customer support on earth
Message 50 of 91
bcosta6
in reply to: Anonymous

I have tried to download the autocad for education version, I already created and account but everytime I try to sing in it says "Your account has not been activated yet". I have clicked the link sent to my email address several times and it still does not work. My id is bcosta6. 

Message 51 of 91
mahyar.mostafavy

can't activate my account, please help 

Mahyar Mostafavy
Message 52 of 91

Hi 

i can't activate my account, please help 

Mahyar Mostafavy
Message 53 of 91

Hi @mahyar.mostafavy,  

I have manually activated your EDU account and you should now be able to log in successfully and enjoy the benefits.

Reply back to the post if you are still having issues logging in. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 54 of 91
Julissa_L

Hi can't activate my student account please help me

Message 55 of 91
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Julissa_L

Hi @Julissa_L, 

Your EDU account has been manually activated. Reply back if you still cannot log in. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 56 of 91
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: bcosta6

Hi @bcosta6,  

In our system, your account appears to have already been activated. Are you still having issues logging in? If so, reply back with a screenshot and the error message. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 57 of 91
halampre

Good morning, I have trouble with licensing my AutoCAD education version for students. I recieved my serial number by e-mail, but when I have put serial number to licence manager, it tells me: Serial number is invalid. 

I recieved three mails and in every mail was the same serial. I don't know, where is problem. It tells me : Error 1.

Could you help me please? If you want, i can shoot some screenshots.

Thank you very much.

Přemysl Halámek

Message 58 of 91
camilo.lemos
in reply to: halampre

Hi @halampre and welcome to the Autodesk Community:)

It seems like there was an issue linking a serial number to your student account.

Please, create a new Education Community account using a different email address and AutodeskID and obtain a new serial number.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 59 of 91
halampre

Hi, thank you very much for help assistance. Your advice works. I created a new account and new serial was the right. 

With pleasure, Přemysl Halámek

Message 60 of 91
camilo.lemos
in reply to: halampre

You're welcome:)

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report