Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account.

198 REPLIES 198
SOLVED
Message 1 of 199
p12rest
4607 Views, 198 Replies

Can't activate my student account.

The e-mail is sent but the link provided is broken. I have the Registration Code and ID though.

198 REPLIES 198
Message 81 of 199

Hi al.sanchezgarrido, 

I've manually activated your account. You should now be able to access the Edcuation Community normally.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 82 of 199

Hi,

I keep giving my e-mail, but i don't receive any message so I can activate my account.

Best regards,

Pedro

Message 83 of 199

I'm having issues today too.

Signed up for an account. Got the email. Clicked on the link. Then for some reason, when I now log in, it tells me I need to actiate my account, but if i re-enter me email it states that my account is already active, and to contact support if I'm having problems. 

I can't contact support as the site sends me back to the enter password to activate your account, so get stuck in a loop. 

I've cleared my cookies and my cache, tried on firefox, and chrome on 2 different pc's and still no luck. 

I've tried re-clicking the email, but that does nothing.

Not sure what else to do.

Message 84 of 199

Michael,

Changes were made to your EDU profile and you should now be able to log in successfully.

Do let us know if you are still unable to access you Education Community account. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 85 of 199

Pedro,

Your EDU account has been activated and you should now be able to log in and enjoy the benefits of the site.

Do let us know if you are still unable to log in. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 86 of 199
vincent.sammel
in reply to: p12rest

Hello.

I can't activate my account. When I try to resend activation Email it says It's already activated.

Message 87 of 199

Hi vincent.sammel and welcome to the forums,

I've made a few changes to your account and you should now be able to log in and enjoy all the benefits of the Education Community. 

Before logging in I would suggest you clear your browser's cache and cookies and close and re-open your browser.

Let me know if you need any further help!

Camilo Lemos

Message 88 of 199
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi, 

I can't activate my account. I've got acctivation email and link but nothing happend after using it. 

My account is xxxxxxxx

Message 89 of 199
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: 205194

Hi Oskar,

I had to edit your post and remove your email address. Moving forward please avoid posting any personal or License information on the site for security purposes. 

I have manually activated your EDU account and you should now be able to log in and enjoy its benefits.

Do let me know if you still have trouble logging in. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 90 of 199
dlandry1

I can't seem to activate my account either, when I try to login now it tells me to activate my account via the email which I have now done a number a time, if I type in my email to resend the activation email I get a message telling me that the account has already been activated, then I click on My Software and I get the message again "Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email"

Message 91 of 199
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: dlandry1

Hi Daniel,

I made some changes to your profile and you should now be able log into your EDU Account successfully and enjoy its benefits.

If you are still unable to do so, let me know right away so I can troubleshoot further. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 92 of 199
lefunam
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I am trying to get activation serial # and product key for 64-bit operating system, but I still get the message that tells me that my account is not yet activated, I need help now please.
Message 93 of 199
camilo.lemos
in reply to: lefunam

Hi lefunam, 

A problem seems to have happened with your account activation. I'm not able to find your e-mail address as registered. At this point, your best options would be to either try to register an account with this e-mail address again or register an account using a different e-mail address.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 94 of 199
anwoo9
in reply to: philip.s

Is there a different way of activating an account besides gettin an email link? I enter my email in the RESEND ACTIVATION FORM and I am not getting any emails. If I try resetting my password I get the email with the password reset link right away. I don't know what the problem is.

Thanks 

Message 95 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: anwoo9

Hello Amanda!

I've just activated your account so you should be good to go. While there is an option to activate by text message, I believe that it's only available at the initial activation screen and not an option once you get to the resend activation email step.

Message 96 of 199
heather
in reply to: philip.s

Hello,

I am in the same situation as many here. I requested the activation email, but it is not being delivered somehow. Can you please advise me how to get beyond this issue?

Thanks,

Heather

Message 97 of 199
camilo.lemos
in reply to: heather

Hi Heather and welcome to the forums!

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 98 of 199
anwoo9
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Great! Thanks!

Message 99 of 199
0-92904

Hi! I tried several times but i'm not receiving any mail. It's urgent. Help please

Message 100 of 199
camilo.lemos
in reply to: 0-92904

Hi 0-92904,

I have manually activated your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report