Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account.

198 REPLIES 198
SOLVED
Message 1 of 199
p12rest
4602 Views, 198 Replies

Can't activate my student account.

The e-mail is sent but the link provided is broken. I have the Registration Code and ID though.

198 REPLIES 198
Message 41 of 199
celine.manca
in reply to: jdavies10

Hi jdavies10,

Sorry that you were not able to activate your account. Can you sent me the e-mail address use in the Student Community by private message? (click on my name and then send private message).

Thank you for your help!

Celine Manca
Message 42 of 199
j.bryce
in reply to: p12rest

I also have not received an activation email, and I have tried to resend it several times. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Message 43 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: j.bryce

My apologies for the inconvenience Dylan.

I've just activated your Education Community account and you should now be good to go!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 44 of 199
zabaleta.wendy
in reply to: philip.s

I have not recived my actication link in my email plase help me

Message 45 of 199
mr.cmuir67
in reply to: simon_proper

Hi,

I've registered and recieved the activation email but when clicked it redirects me to a page telling me to re-enter my email address which in turn tells me i'm already activated. This is all that happens and can't get to the download section past this.

Thanks

Campbell

Message 46 of 199
camilo.lemos
in reply to: mr.cmuir67

Hi Campbell, 

I've applied a few changes to your account which should enable you to log in and use the the Education Community normally. 

Can you please log out, clear your browser's cache and cookies, close and re-open your browser and log back in to the Education Community? 

Let me know if that works please.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 47 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: zabaleta.wendy

Our apologies for the delayed response Wendy.

I've just activated your Education Community account and you should now be able to access the benefits!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 48 of 199
souleater078

Im having trouble activating my acount, Can someone help me out?

thanks in advance!

Message 49 of 199

Hi souleater078,

I can see here that your EDU account has been activated, everything should be good to go. If you are still having issues logging in, please reply back with the error message so I can sort it out for you.

Authorize me as well to reset your password in case I need to log in and troubleshoot further. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 50 of 199
xueni

I'm also having a similar problem. It constantly tells me that my account is not activated and tries get me to activate my account, but when I type in the email and submit it says my acount is already active, but then it ask me to activate my account again. 

Message 51 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: xueni

Hi Cindy!

I've just made the necessary adjustment to your Education Community account and you should now again have full access to your benefits. Please let us know if you're still experiencing this issue and we'll troubleshoot accordingly.

Message 52 of 199
map185

I have not recieved an activation email. I would have connected by facebook or sms but I exited that tab and cannot find that page again on the website. I tried resending the activation email but it still hasn't shown up.

Message 53 of 199
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: map185

Hi Mark,

Your EDU account has been activated. Do try logging in to download Autodesk Product and enjoy other Education Community Site benefits.

For future reference, do check your SPAM folder for any emails or notifications from Autodesk. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 54 of 199
t.hvalvik1

I cant activate my account. I tried via facebook and tried to resend the registration email loads of times but im not receiving anything. 

Tags (1)
Message 55 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: t.hvalvik1

Hello Tonje,

Everything checks out on our backend / your account appears be fully activated. Can you please try logging in and let us know if you're still having access issues.

Message 56 of 199
tommasopardini

hy guys i'cant activate my account and i'm getting no mail.. can somone activate it for me?? its extremely urgent!! thank you

Message 57 of 199
tommasopardini

ps i'm getting this message where it says that my account is active but as soon as i try and explore the webpage it says that its not active!!

Message 58 of 199

Hi Tommaso,

Welcome to our forums.

We have fixed this. You should now be able to access all the features in your Education Community account without getting the 'Resend Activation Email' message.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 59 of 199
tommasopardini

Thanks!!

Message 60 of 199
taylorl
in reply to: tommasopardini

I keep trying to get the activation email resent but still haven't recieved it, could someone help please.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report