Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account.

198 REPLIES 198
SOLVED
Message 1 of 199
p12rest
4612 Views, 198 Replies

The e-mail is sent but the link provided is broken. I have the Registration Code and ID though.

198 REPLIES 198
Message 2 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: p12rest

Hello Athanasios,

We apologize for the inconvenience and are looking into this to see if it's part of a bigger issue. With that being said, I've just activated your account and you should now have full access to the Education Community

Please feel free to let us know if you're in need of additional assistance.

Message 3 of 199
slyanthem

I just registered and waited for forever... i am not recieving any activation email. Please help

Message 4 of 199
slyanthem
in reply to: philip.s

Message 5 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: slyanthem

Hello Sly,

I've just activated your Education Community account and you should now be good to go!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 6 of 199
v12masjo

Hi!

I´m not able to activate my student account. Waited several days for the e-mail..

Message 7 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: v12masjo

I apologize for the inconvenience Maria. Your account has just been activated and you should now have full access to the Education Community.

Message 8 of 199
spamandstuff123

because of content advisor password problems on my pc, when I was  finally ready to download  I exceeded the  number of   download tries on my pc.......how do I get   this re set?

thanks

Message 9 of 199

Hi spamandstuff123,

By this, did you mean you can no longer download via the Education Community? Do you have a particular error message?

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 10 of 199
simon_proper

I've just registered and I'm not getting any activation e-mail...

Message 11 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: simon_proper

Hi Simon,

I've just activated your Education Community account and you should now be good to go!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Message 12 of 199
swany_34

Waited since yesterday for an activation code, tried resending it today and still havent gotten it. I would do the sms activation, but I can't find the page to do that.

Message 13 of 199
devon.harding

Hi there, I have tried and tried to get the confirmation e-mail for autodesk. I can't download anything until I have received the confirmation e-mail for Autodesk. Everything I try leads me to the page that says try re-sending confirmation e-mail, and I never get one. I have even looked in my junk floder and it is not there. I am really getting frustrated. Please help!

Message 14 of 199
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: swany_34

Hi swany_34,

I have activated your Education Community account, you should be good to go. Do let us know if you still encounter any error.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 15 of 199

Hi devon.harding,

I can see here that your account has already been activated.

You should now be able to log in and download the software. Do reply back if you still cannot log in or if you encounter other issues. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 16 of 199
tiago
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I still can't update my account. The link provided is not working. Please help.

Message 17 of 199
henryxhk
in reply to: tiago

Can't activate my student account.:smiley sad:

Message 18 of 199
camilo.lemos
in reply to: henryxhk

We are currently investigating an issue that is preventing us from manually activating student accounts.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you posted via this post.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Camilo Lemos

Message 19 of 199
camilo.lemos
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi tiago and henryxhk.

The issue with the account activations on the Education Community has been resolved and I have manually activated your accounts.

You can go straight to the Education Community, log in and start enjoying its many benefits:).

Camilo Lemos

Message 20 of 199
santieiffel12

i am not recieving any activation email. Please help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report