Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Install Revit MEP 2012...

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
LisaDrago
2075 Views, 21 Replies

Can't Install Revit MEP 2012...

Hello - I have downloaded revit MEP 2012 from the subscription center.

I have tried to install it 3 times now and it gets to where it is installing the last part - and it just hangs. I have left it run for over an hour so i know it is hung up.

I have cleaned off all the files and tried it again and i get no where.

Win 7 pro - 32 bit.

Please help... I installed Revit Architectue fine and Revit Structure okay (not recognizing my license number have already sent a request for that) so Revit MEP is the last i need to install.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
jsk307
in reply to: LisaDrago

yesterday i downloaded revit MEP2012 software, when i am trying to install, it shows that an error has been occured duribg the installation

some times it gives an error that "ERROR1722"& "ERROR1935" LIKE THAT,,,So please give me a solution to resolve.thank you..

Message 22 of 22
TravisNave
in reply to: jsk307

Post your installation log file.

@jsk307 wrote:

yesterday i downloaded revit MEP2012 software, when i am trying to install, it shows that an error has been occured duribg the installation

some times it gives an error that "ERROR1722"& "ERROR1935" LIKE THAT,,,So please give me a solution to resolve.thank you..

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report