Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not install my autocad lt 2009 in win7 64bit OS

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1987 Views, 3 Replies

Can not install my autocad lt 2009 in win7 64bit OS

Hi sir, I need to transfer the AutoCAD LT2009 from an old PC to a new PC. But I can't finish it,It shows that"you can not install this product on this current operating system". Is there something wrong with the software install package? can you provide a link for this product? Please advice how to solve this issue. (screenshots are available). Thanx in advance! Rex Zhang.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

捕获.PNG

Message 3 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Just like the error message says, LT2009 is not designed for or supported in Win7 64bit. It's not a secret, read the system requirements for LT2009: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15460215&linkID=9240817#section14

Microsoft offers tips on how to install old software in Win7 using Win7's Comatibility mode: visit Microsoft's website for details.
Other users love a 3rd party add-on called LONGBOW.
YouTube has many tips on trying what you want.
Google Search offers more suggestions too,

Help yourself. Post back if you still get stuck after trying a handful of those ideas.
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: pendean

Dean is exactly right.  Another thing you can try is downloading the Windows XP Mode virtual machine for Windows 7.  It is free. 

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/windows-xp-mode

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report