Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not install as a trial

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kandziorskib
338 Views, 3 Replies

Can not install as a trial

I tried to install the trial the other day after first it being the wrong suite, then not all the parts being up, and now after installing it keeps asking for an activation code. I tried to reinstall it, and I've completely uninstalled and reinstalled it, but none of that works. If anyone has any ideas or even a solution to this problem that would be great. I'm kind of on a time crunch for this. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: kandziorskib

If it doesn't give you the option to run as trial on launch, then there is no way to make it do so.  You'll have to install it on another machine.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
kandziorskib
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks, but unfortunately I don't have another machine to install it on at the moment. I wonder if I can delete the license info out of the registry and try to reinstall it again. It's acting like the trial expired, but I installed it a few days ago, and it hasn't even been out for more than 30 days. It would be good if autodesk made the factory design suite available for students, because I am a student, and all I need this trial for is to evaluate it and decide if the company I work for should purchase it or not.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: kandziorskib

No, it is not possible to reset a trial.  If it thinks it is expired, then you are done.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report