Installation & Licensing

Thesirtx
Message 1 of 4 (917 Views)
Accepted Solution

Cad 2012 Activation problem

917 Views, 3 Replies
05-18-2011 12:33 PM

I cannot activate my cad, I'm ready get my stand-alone license but cannot lay number on it?? Don't know way??

I try to uninstall and reinstall again and again....but still got the same problem!!

My operation system is Win7 Home Premium 64-bit, Intel i7 CPU Q 740 @ 1.73GHz, ram 8G

I try use the same this cad cd package to install another PC, it's worked....Only my PC that cannot T^T

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 4 (910 Views)

Re: Cad 2012 Activation problem

05-18-2011 02:44 PM in reply to: Thesirtx

For more information on this known Autodesk Support Knowledge Base article, please follow this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

Additional discussion about this issue can be found here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Blank-Activation-Screen/td-p/2862508

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Thesirtx
Message 3 of 4 (890 Views)

05-19-2011 12:48 PM in reply to: Thesirtx

Wowww, Have to say "Thank you" very much that help me a lot T.T

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 4 of 4 (880 Views)

05-19-2011 01:48 PM in reply to: Thesirtx

You're quite welcomed.  That is what we're here for.  Glad you are up and running.  :smileyvery-happy:

Help Improve the Autodesk Discussion Groups
--------------------------------------------------------
If I was able to resolve your issue, please select the "Accept as Solution" option so that you can help fellow members quickly find solutions to their problems. Please add Kudos to a post if you were helped by a post that you did not author.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube