Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cad 2012 Activation problem

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Thesirtx
1053 Views, 3 Replies

Cad 2012 Activation problem

I cannot activate my cad, I'm ready get my stand-alone license but cannot lay number on it?? Don't know way??

I try to uninstall and reinstall again and again....but still got the same problem!!

My operation system is Win7 Home Premium 64-bit, Intel i7 CPU Q 740 @ 1.73GHz, ram 8G

I try use the same this cad cd package to install another PC, it's worked....Only my PC that cannot T^T

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Thesirtx

For more information on this known Autodesk Support Knowledge Base article, please follow this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

Additional discussion about this issue can be found here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Blank-Activation-Screen/td-p/2862508

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Thesirtx

Wowww, Have to say "Thank you" very much that help me a lot T.T

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

You're quite welcomed.  That is what we're here for.  Glad you are up and running.  Smiley Very Happy

Help Improve the Autodesk Discussion Groups
--------------------------------------------------------
If I was able to resolve your issue, please select the "Accept as Solution" option so that you can help fellow members quickly find solutions to their problems. Please add Kudos to a post if you were helped by a post that you did not author.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report