Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFDesign 10 New License

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
515 Views, 4 Replies

CFDesign 10 New License

The box running the NLM has died and we need a new license for CFDesign 10. How can we get this generated?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jroper
in reply to: Anonymous

1) go to https://registeronce.autodesk.com. Have the person who is designated as the contract admin log in. You will need the new Host name, MAC address and serial numbers of the product. Then you can get a .lic code emailed to you.

2) Call 1 800 551 1490. Have your new host name, MAC address and serial number(s) ready.

3) Contact reseller for help.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Jroper

I received the license and installed the Flex LM and the license impiorted successfully. However, when my end user launches it he still gets prompted by the license finder for the port@servername. He inputs the correct info and gets an error saying it cannot save the configuration change but the application loads. From there he can open files and to apply all initial conditions and meshing but he is not able to run the calculation - “Analyze” tab, (“Go” tab is gray) - because it is looking for license again. Please see the attached log file.

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Stop and restart the license service in LMTOOLS and then verify that it is working on the server status tab. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

The license server is working. The fact that you get prompted to enter port@servername every time you launch the app and then it comes back with an error saying it can save changes to the configuration has got to be most or all of the problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report