Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bury License Issue Resolved

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
206 Views, 3 Replies

Bury License Issue Resolved

Hmmm - I couldn't find my previous messages here via NNTP, and this newsgroup isn't available via the web interface?? Anyway, a reboot of the license server cleared up the hung license issue. Thanks for all the other suggestions too. John
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi John - Your post is still on the NNTP groups. You perhaps need to adjust your OE software so that it is not set to the default. The default is not showing messages over 5 days old. Try this direct link to the network group via HTTP - http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=24. How to bury license? Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:45:56 -0700 From: "John Schmidt" Newsgroups: autodesk.autocad.network --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. John Schmidt wrote: > > Hmmm - I couldn't find my previous messages here via NNTP, and this > newsgroup isn't available via the web interface?? > > Anyway, a reboot of the license server cleared up the hung license issue. > > Thanks for all the other suggestions too. > > John
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks Anne - I didn't realize I had to go into the AutoCAD subgroups to find Networking - I just assumed it would be in the primary list. I vastly prefer the NNTP access, but haven't figured out how to get it to go back and get messages that have already scrolled off at my end. No worry though, now that I know about the HTTP method of going through the sub-listings if I need to search for older messages. Thanks - John "Anne Brown" wrote in message news:412F90A1.512813E4@autodesk.com... > Hi John - > > Your post is still on the NNTP groups. You perhaps need to adjust > your OE software so that it is not set to the default. The > default is not showing messages over 5 days old. > > Try this direct link to the network group via HTTP - > http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=24. > > > How to bury license? > Date: > Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:45:56 -0700 > From: > "John Schmidt" > Newsgroups: > autodesk.autocad.network > > --- > Anne Brown > Discussion Groups Administrator > Autodesk, Inc. > > John Schmidt wrote: > > > > Hmmm - I couldn't find my previous messages here via NNTP, and this > > newsgroup isn't available via the web interface?? > > > > Anyway, a reboot of the license server cleared up the hung license issue. > > > > Thanks for all the other suggestions too. > > > > John
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

John - From a saved message by Kent Keller: In Outlook Express, if you want to get all the headers in one shot, rmb on the group, and go to Properties >> Local Files Tab >> Reset. That will remove everything from the group. Then RMB on the group and go to Synchronization Settings >> Headers Only. Finally without going into the group by left clicking during all this, go to Tools >> Synchronize All. Allow it to run and it should get all the headers in one shot. --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. John Schmidt wrote: > > Thanks Anne - I didn't realize I had to go into the AutoCAD subgroups to > find Networking - I just assumed it would be in the primary list. > > I vastly prefer the NNTP access, but haven't figured out how to get it to go > back and get messages that have already scrolled off at my end. (snip)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report