Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building Design Suite Premium 2015 installation error

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
billybunn
850 Views, 2 Replies

Building Design Suite Premium 2015 installation error

Good Day

I am having GREAT difficulty installing Building Design Suite Premium 2015 and would like all the help you can offer.

The operating system is Windows 7 Professional (64bit) with SP1.

It has an i7-2600 3.4GHz processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB hard drive (240GB free)

I am logged on as administrator

UAC is turned OFF

Anti-Virus is disabled

It currently has AutoCadLt 2010 installed

To install it I have logged on to the 'subscription' site and tried 'install now' and 'download' then intall later but the results are exactly the same.

I am trying to do a stand alone version.

I have googled 1603 errors but none of the suggestions have so far helped.

One of the log files is attached

I would be most pleased to supply any further details to help resolve the problem

Bill

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
zevcohen
in reply to: billybunn

Hi Bill,

According to the error message, Microsoft C++ 2012 failed to install (for whatever reason). Similar thing happened to me. Try to manually install C++ 2012 from the IDS Premium install folder (you have to find the files, look under \3rdParty\x64\VCRedist). If the manual install works run the setup program again and see if it goes without an error.

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: billybunn

You might have to post the installation log specific to Revit 2015.  It'll be in %TEMP%

Install	Autodesk® Revit® 2015	Failed	Installation aborted, Result=1603

If you are installing the entire suite, you might also try to install the other modules and uncheck Revit to see if the rest of the product line goes.  It is failing on Revit itself and then trying to rollback.  Do you even need Revit?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report