Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building Design Suite Premium 2014 won't install 2

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
joshuaichim.ji
694 Views, 1 Reply

Building Design Suite Premium 2014 won't install 2

Im trying to install Autodesk building design suite 2014, and it just wont work. I get to the point where i chose what products to be installed, but then it says products were installed but some products failed to install. But no products have been installed because there is a red cross next to each product. I click on the log book link that it provides and it says that this computer has lost connection to the site and needs to reconnect. But my internet connection is fine, i can do everything else, but it just cant seem to remain connected to the site. Is this something on my side or the sites side ?

After it fails i try to get into it again and it comes up with 3 possible causes which are:

1. the installation package was moved form the install location, which is not supported.

2. the autodesk download website was closed  or manually refreshed before the installer launched.

3. a firewall has blocked the network ports.

I turned  the firewall off and while installing i didnt get out of the website, i did not move any files so i dont know why its not working.

i attached an image of the error that comes up when i try and get into it again.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
aaronhai
in reply to: joshuaichim.ji

Hi joshuaichim.ji,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Group.

For a start, please try downloading the installer into your local machine, before you attempt the installation process again. You can access the download links for BDSP2014 via our Virtual Agent (Matt) within our support page.

Select [Downloading and Installation] --> [Software Download Links] --> [I need to redownload my product] --> Then select the product you wish to download.

You may also wish to attempt the installation under Diagnostic Mode.

Let us know if that helps.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report